 Off-Topic / Debate / 2657
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:46:25 GMT

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:54:06 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Or "bait and switch" where they advertise something they don't really
have to get you into the store, and then turn around and say, well, we
sold out of the $20 TV, but we've got this nice model which is a lot
nicer for $500.

"Well, we sold out of the $230 gray market Nikon FM2n, but we do have
this $280 US version - look, it even comes with warranty and
everything!"

Jasper