 Off-Topic / Debate / 26559
Re: Mission Accomplished!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:55:04 GMT

   Wait a minute, why did we invade Iraq again?

Dave!

Think back to Powel’s presentation to the UN and all the people who bought it hook, line & sinker... it would be funny if so many people had not died.

Some quotes from OTD:

“As for the WMD’s, for me the discovery of those mobile labs was sufficient. I can see no logical reason for those labs to exist beyond the development and concealment of WMD’s.”

“UN weapons inspector... That’s the same bunch that includes members who tipped off the Iraqis that inspections were about to happen so that they could shift stuff around.”

“Scuds are flying everywhere-- where the hell did they come from? It’s all been a big lie. The fact is that Bush was right.”

“I honestly believe that, given more time, SH would have assisted terrorists to unleash a WMD on US soil.”

Scott A