 Off-Topic / Debate / 26530
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:40:14 GMT

Snipped most of it to focus on one point • Ditto

LUGNET does not censor. It does, however, require that people abide by the rules

Censorship does come into play when you say "LUGNET doesn't (yet) have
threadlocking. But I personally (and this is not a
statement of policy, I am not wearing my hat) wish we did.  Because if we did,
I'd lock this thread so fast it would make your head spin. There is NOTHING
useful happening here"

I have personally been called a liar several times in this thread. Since the
debate is a moral question I legitimatly stated I keep my word and asked my
opposition if they do the same. That impugns nothing. If your wish is to keep
order I trust you'll be contacting those that called me a liar... Ken