 Off-Topic / Debate / 26525
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ka-On Lee wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote: SNIP
"Well dear the vows were one thing but there's this new woman now..."

<roll eyes>
How about "Well dear I did say no more buying Lego this month, but you see they
have 30% off this week..."

Seriously, vows?

SNIP

Exactly If I made a promiss not to buy anymore Lego for the month the latest
sale would be a pretty poor excuse for breaking that promiss. -Ken

Thanks Ken,

for being that patient in explaining your point (which is mine at the same
time).
A lie is a lie and a broken promise is a broken promise. And Lego is having no
finacial success while Playmobil (in Europe) and Megabloks (in America) are
doing very well. Those are hard facts. And to come to a conclusion, that the TLC
management is (was?) not doing well is the most obvious thing on earth to me....

Kind Regards,

Ben