 Off-Topic / Debate / 26457
  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) more snip-age (...) Thanks for the info. I guess I was considering that a moot point since neither one of them had obtained the film company's permission first. I think that is something worth discussing since to achieve the end result of a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Custom Space: Obsidian Stealth Strike Craft for sale - The Brickee Mart

(...) Independant discovery is a defense that works for copyright violation, including copyright protection of design. The problem here is that if you are defending an infringement suit, you have to prove that you didn't have constructive access to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)