 Off-Topic / Debate / 26413
26412  |  26414
Subject:
Wading in...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 17:32:09 GMT

to the debate forum where I usually don't contribute very much.

I just read this piece in the online Yahoo edition of the LA Times. To say that
I am concerned is putting it mildly. There is probably little that I can do
personally, but if the dollar continues to weaken I don't see how it could avoid
affecting the prices of our (at least here in the US) beloved LEGO bricks...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=2026&ncid=2026&e=2&u=/latimests/20041114/ts_latimes/dollarsdeclineisreverberating

Ray (who tries to be fiscally conservative, regardless of my views on other
subjects)