 Off-Topic / Debate / 26343
  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) So, let's see. We have a two and a half minute video of Dubya playing with himself, while Edwards is attended by an assistant. Well, given the masturbatory domestic and foreign polices of the Dubya administration, I'm not surprised. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) Ah, you must've seen (URL) this>. Happy Halloween, Don (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)