 Off-Topic / Debate / 26319
  WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

If (URL) this> link doesn't work, try (URL) this> one. Why do I have the feeling that, if Kerry had done this, we'd be hearing about it morning, noon, and night on at least two 24-hour cable news retailers? Dave! (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for President

Once a frat boy.... Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) Did you see the extended version (URL) here>? That's why the cable news outlets won't pick it up. :) Enjoy, Don (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for President

(...) My dad and I just had lunch and Dubya came up during hte course of conversation. How this is even a question is beyond us--I mean, looking at the sheer volume of stupidness and lunacy from Dubya over the last 4 years, how can this moron still (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) So, let's see. We have a two and a half minute video of Dubya playing with himself, while Edwards is attended by an assistant. Well, given the masturbatory domestic and foreign polices of the Dubya administration, I'm not surprised. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: WARNING--Not Suitable for Children

(...) Ah, you must've seen (URL) this>. Happy Halloween, Don (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)