 Off-Topic / Debate / 26277 (-5)
  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) I agree. Government has absolutly no business defining "marriage" be it hetero, homo, or anything else. -Orion (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Szklennik wrote: woah! why didn't the text 'wrap' like in the editing box? can someone fix my post (b4 this one)? Sorry! Jeff (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) I apologize, Ka-On Lee, for not making my point clearer. I had no intention of speaking negatively of children. I was lamenting the tendency of large corporations to abuse what they see as less developed economies by using the most vulnerable (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  More Election Bad News?

Looks like Proposal 2, a state amendment banning all forms of homosexual unions will be passed in Michigan: (URL) don't get it. Can't we have the word 'marriage' stricken from all our laws and legalese and replaced with the term "civil union", open (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) No, but they've learned a lot over recent years. They've set up huge manufucturing districts, and the way it usually works is young adults will work there for a few years, earn enough money in that time to go buy a small farm, start up a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact