 Off-Topic / Debate / 26249
  Re: She's back with another awesome article...

(...) I appreciate her style as well. (...) I don't know how much I donate to charities, but I also know it's more than 0 percent. I don't know if contributing to the local Jazz radio station to keep it on the air is "philanthropistic" of me or (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: She's back with another awesome article...

(...) Hmm, I'd argue that one does get something from almost any charitable contribution (beyond satisfaction, which of course has value itself). For example, if I give to a homeless shelter, then someone gets to spend a night inside instead of on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)