 Off-Topic / Debate / 26247
    She's back with another awesome article... —David Koudys
   Not wanting to make a link to the site due to the use of profanity, but one of my favourite very-infrequently updated blogs has just been updated. TMB mentions 'flat tax', 'libertarianism', and such like in a wonderful little article. Of course, as (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: She's back with another awesome article... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good question, how to treat profanity when embedded in a site URL or email address. I'll bounce it around with the rest of the gang and see what they think. Meanwhile, as ways to find the site, there's Makeashorterlink.com if you wanted to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: She's back with another awesome article... —David Koudys
   (...) I appreciate her style as well. (...) I don't know how much I donate to charities, but I also know it's more than 0 percent. I don't know if contributing to the local Jazz radio station to keep it on the air is "philanthropistic" of me or (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: She's back with another awesome article... —Frank Filz
   (...) Hmm, I'd argue that one does get something from almost any charitable contribution (beyond satisfaction, which of course has value itself). For example, if I give to a homeless shelter, then someone gets to spend a night inside instead of on (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)