 Off-Topic / Debate / 26214
  Re: ( (Good SF authors) != (young SF authors) ) ??

(snip) So, further, while I was chasing that question, I thought of another favorite of mine, one who hasn't gotten too much press because he hasn't written a lot, so I thought maybe he's young enough to qualify... Steven Gould. He wrote (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: ( (Good SF authors) != (young SF authors) ) ??

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Byron(1). Nice. Dave K 1-Sometimes that disturbs me, that people drop names like that. Here's a writer that probably spent numerous months composing these fantastic poems and I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)