 Off-Topic / Debate / 26196
Re: Insert Tab A into...wait, which one's Slot B?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:06:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote: • ,>
   1 - At least most of the ones I’ve personally helped fill out the responses to do not say lowest bidder wins. Perhaps most of the ones you’ve responded to don’t, I can’t say.

We never even got to the point of bidding. The one time when we were offered a government contract, it was a situation where the Navy was asking us to vacuum-form parts that required internal supports and a level of micro-detail that could only be produced through injection-molding. We did get a good laugh out of it, though...

Remember the govenment’s tolerances rule:

Measured with a micrometer Marked with chauk Cut with an ax

Lester