 Off-Topic / Debate / 26138
  Re: Is lgbt dead in the water?

(...) Sure it is. And so is "bastard" and "moron" - but these terms have been deemed offensive, and so using them, even if accurate to do so, is considered offensive and rude. I should also point that 'sodomite' is not actually accurate, because it (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Is lgbt dead in the water?

(...) There is a technically accurate term for describing a male heterosexual who has kids--a term that isn't used in 'polite company' (though appears in many rap songs and movies that love to use profanity...)--I don't think Lee would like people (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)