 Off-Topic / Debate / 26135
    Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? —Lee Meyer
   (...) Hi Soren, I didn't think to file this under there - I just reply to a message and let the screen fill in whatever groups the previous poster used. Also, why would you say this is off-topic? I replied to someone who posted this reply to me in (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? —Soren Roberts
   (...) Bad idea. If you're going to post debate material in a non-debate group learn better. Quickly. (...) This is off-topic because: A. It's a continuation of your trolling on the subject of homosexuality, which is essentially debate material. B. (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)