 Off-Topic / Debate / 26136
Re: Is lgbt dead in the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:35:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lee Meyer wrote:
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Soren Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Lee Meyer wrote:

(sigh)

FUT lugnet.off-topic.debate

Lee, whatever your views, there are better ways and better places to bring them
up. This is just tasteless.

Soren

Hi Soren,  I didn't think to file this under there - I just reply to a message
and let the screen fill in whatever groups the previous poster used.

Bad idea. If you're going to post debate material in a non-debate group learn
better. Quickly.

Also, why would you say this is off-topic?  I replied to someone who posted this
reply to me in this area.

This is off-topic because:

A. It's a continuation of your trolling on the subject of homosexuality, which
is essentially debate material.

B. It's threatening to take over a thread that is *not* debate material (IMHO).

C. The issue you raised is inflammatory and best discussed where it will not
disrupt the Lego-related activity of this group.

I'm done discussing this. I'll leave it to our upright OTD bunch if you want to
take it further.

Soren (who also doesn't want this showing up on the main news page any more)