 Off-Topic / Debate / 26103
Re: Can it really be true?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   Rumsfeld questions Saddam-Bin Laden link: “To my knowledge, I have not seen any strong, hard evidence that links the two”.

Can it really be true? Next he’ll be saying that Saddam posed no threat and that 1,000’s have died to establish a huge breeding ground for terrorists.

Typical European over-simplification of a complex issue. Sure, the “breeding ground” is one benefit, but you’re forgetting the huge oil and reconstruction contracts. Cheney has to secure his yearly, non-conflict-of-interest salary, after all.

Dave!