 Off-Topic / Debate / 26092
Re: Who looked like the bigger idiot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:15:42 GMT

I should be unkind and say: "Who cares?"... but to me, it was totally a
walkaway... Bush looked baffled and confused far too much of the time and won
the 'bigger idiot' contest hands down.

I don't usually hold much stock in media post mortems but I think USA Today did
fairly good here:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/2004-09-30-worldviews_x.htm

There IS a choice here, between a blowhard who has a hard time giving non
nuanced asnswers, and a knucklehead who doesn't know when he is wrong or how to
admit it.

I choose the blowhard.