 Off-Topic / Debate / 26077
  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) I may be misunderstanding you, but are you identifying the lack of a point of distinction (between natural and unnatural or natural and artificial) as the problem? I'm not clear on this objection, I'm afraid. (...) Yeah, I guess it's a matter (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  It's only natural (Was Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) A problem for the other side, I guess, but yes, a problem. I know what the organic crowd is trying to get at, they'd rather not see manufactured banana flavourings in their milkshakes for example, and I know what the "homosexuality isn't (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: It's only natural (Was Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Well the only musical reference that comes to mind is the song "It's Only Natural" by Crowded House. Did they have an album of that name too? ROSCO FUT: .o-t.fun (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: It's only natural (Was Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Which is on the album "Woodface" IIRC. ROSCO (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)