 Off-Topic / Debate / 2606
    Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc) —Scott Arthur
    (...) I'm really tempted to tell you what _I_ think. But I do not think that is anyone's interest, including my own I suppose. All I'll say is people in class houses should throw stones. Scott A (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc) —Larry Pieniazek
   OK, OK, let's drop this. Scott, you do snipe at people and you're not the only one from the UK (or the US for that matter) that does. It annoys me to no end to carefully craft a response and have most of it ignored so the responder can score some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)