 Off-Topic / Debate / 26057
    Virgin Galactic (was Re: Some good news for a change, maybe? —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (stuff about SpaceShipOne) Making the rounds of the newswires today: (URL) Branson and his firm, Virgin, are to launch a new space tourism venture, in partnership with Paul Allen and Burt Rutan, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Virgin Galactic (was Re: Some good news for a change, maybe? —Scott Arthur
     Be careful, Richard Branson's life is one big publicity stunt. Where Branson is concerned, not everything which glistens is shiny tubular bells. Search Google for "Richard Branson publicity stunt" to see what I mean. Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Virgin Galactic (was Re: Some good news for a change, maybe? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (stuff about Virgin Galactic) Well, whether Branson is a publicity hound or not, the naysayers have come out: For example this one: (URL) was quite taken with his "even people like Nasa find it a challenge"... - It's NASA, not Nasa - NASA (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Virgin Galactic (was Re: Some good news for a change, maybe? —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Well you could try his webpage: (URL) I didn't read as much naysayer out of that as you did. It seems to me like a realistic assessment of the situation. However I suspect the writing context of the article is sloppy. I'm pretty sure some of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)