 Off-Topic / Debate / 26022 (-5)
  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) i actually grew up in a loving environment that taught me that right and wrong are absolutes and nothing is relative. believing that has kept me out of trouble many times. And I didn't say you were (...) on the contrary--i'm not talking about (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Safety (was: Why these news groups were created)

(...) Sure it is. I don't know anyone to have been harmed by it. Chris (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) For .admin.nntp: LUGNET has to abide by certain societal restrictions for the sake of liability. In that sense, John's perfectly right. For .o-t.debate: Screw them! Parents withholding what it means to be human by shielding their kids from (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Wait a minute--Kevin's gay?!? Oh no! I bought skeletons from him a few years ago--what does that make me? Dave! (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Look Jason, I can't help it that you're wrong. I can't help it that you grew up in an abusive (if only mildly) environment. And I didn't say you were uneducated -- I said you were educated wrongly. We're not playing a game here. You're talking (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact