 Off-Topic / Debate / 26007
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) If a moderator thinks that that message *was* too graphic, you hereby have my request to cancel it. Kevin (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) This admin (not moderator, we don't have moderators at LUGNET) appreciates your concern and thanks you for your flexibility and willingness to work within the system. However (1) the decision to request a cancel rests with *you*, not the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)