 Off-Topic / Debate / 25906
  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) "Normative: That which is not perceived or experienced by members of a society as odd, peculiar, outlandish, or even as deserving of unusual attention, because either: (a) it is culturally typical, conventional, and encountered commonly in the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) Scratch "normative". "Norm" would have been a better choice. (...) Yes, that is how I was intending the word to be understood. (...) Agreed. I didn't mean to attach a pejorative meaning to "not normal". I was just reacting to something that (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)