 Off-Topic / Debate / 25869
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote: [SNIP] (...) (sarcasm on) Ummmmm, Dave, yeah, we have conversations about this all the time. You must have overheard us. (sarcasm off) We're not the ones obsessed with defining ourselves primarily by (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) <giggle> Seriously? I'm pretty sure you've read this thread...right? So, how can you say that you're not obsessed in exactly the way you're claiming not to be? _You're_ the the one raising the stink...not the LGB folks. Chris (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)