 Off-Topic / Debate / 25799
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —David Eaton
   (...) It also means homosexual in today's context. True it didn't always mean that, but regardless it's a common term nowadays to refer to homosexuals. (...) Well, you can't really sue LUGNET. They already reserved the right to discriminate for any (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Bryan Wong
   (...) I was going to write what you just posted, Dave, but I didn't look hard enough to find the right line in the LUGNET terms of use. With that said, it's open threats like the one Jesse posted that would make me ban the poster immediately if I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)