 Off-Topic / Debate / 25812
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:31:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.people, Jesse Alan Long wrote:
If you, Suzanne, and you, Todd, and you, other LUGNET people, wish to give me
the boot from LUGNET, then I will sue you for discrimination.

Well, you can't really sue LUGNET. They already reserved the right to
discriminate for any reason whatsoever (although they try their best not to):

"Although we hope that everyone can play well together, we must reserve the
right to allow or to refuse access to this site to anyone, for any reason,
with or without prior warning or explanation." - LUGNET Terms of Use

And since you agreed to the Terms by signing up for posting privilages and
actually posting, you really wouldn't have a case.

I was going to write what you just posted, Dave, but I didn't look hard enough
to find the right line in the LUGNET terms of use.

With that said, it's open threats like the one Jesse posted that would make me
ban the poster immediately if I was Admin.  I can't stand it when users don't
respect the people who are providing resources for the them to use.  Sheesh.

-Bryan