 Off-Topic / Debate / 25685
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:48:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

PS Has anyone done the village people in Lego?

But of course:
http://www.thinkythings.org/LegGodt/VillagePeople.html

I'm sure there are others too.

A quick Brickshelf search reveals this one as well:

I'm sure I've seen others out there.  Since minifig designs already exist for
cowboys and Indians, construction workers, police, etc, this is pretty
straightforward.

Bruce