 Off-Topic / Debate / 25665
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Wouldn’t it be cool if we all wore a little pink brick (or better yet, a lavender brick) on our fest nametag, as a subtle little “Yoo hoo, Miss Tallulah!” to those in the know?

Just as a point of interest, this can be easily recreated in lego for your name tag:

And i’ve seen it at Brickfest the last couple of years. Subtle, and those not in the know probably wouldn’t even notice.

Troy