 Off-Topic / Debate / 25653
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
   Now there’s a topic worthy of off-topic.debate!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Kollross wrote:

   Parents should feel comforatable letting their kids view and post to LUGNET without fear of encoumtering topics they may feel are inappropriate for their childs age.

I agree! Parents should feel comfortable, knowing that no topics contained herein will harm their children. It is a very serious shame that many parents are so confused aout right and wrong and health and harm that they might consider the exposure to homosexuals “inappropriate for their” children.

I think the point was that why should sexual orientation of any kind be a topic on a LEGO hobby site such as LUGNET. I believe it’s the love of LEGO that has brought us together on here, beyond that I don’t think we need to single out folks based on their other love interest outside of LEGO be it heterosexual, homosexual or other.

jt