 Off-Topic / Debate / 25644
    Re: Help me with the math —Scott Arthur
   (...) Bush would never upset his friends. (...) Well a certain "mordern country" is assiting human rights abuses in countries like Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Yemen & Pakistan whilst breaking internatioanl law itself. What does that have to do with (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Help me with the math —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Sure. They chose not to overthrow Hussein and install a proper rule-of-law system. Isn't that the same thing? Chris (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Help me with the math —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. But can you blame them? They saw what happened to the last revolutionaries (post Gulf War I) that were egged on by Bush Senior, then left twisting in the wind. You can say they should have tried again, and you'd be probably right, but (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)