 Off-Topic / Debate / 25501
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:39:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Jamie Dunn wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Pat Shepard wrote:
I believe Larry's actions were entirely appropriate, and those of Dan completely
inappropriate and unprofessional.  Though I am not a high profile Bricklink
customer (I've only spent a few hundred there), I will not shop there unless and
until his store is reopened.

I understand your point, but this in no way would effect my shopping on
bricklink (and I suspect MOST others).

I don't understand _your_ point.  Is it that people are weak or inconsiderate?

Chris