 Off-Topic / Debate / 25474
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) That's your option. However, that's not what Larry was doing. "Think about it." (...) Who are you to say such a thing? Unlike Larry, you contribute virtually nothing to LUGNET and many of us (even people who might agree with you on many (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Scott Arthur
   (...) Did I say he was? (...) I note you have not disagreed with my point. (...) Interestingly, I stopped posting outside .debate due to the tendency of a certain individual to jump on my posts... Secondly, I very seldom post outside the .debate (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)