 Off-Topic / Debate / 25471
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:02:39 GMT

   But wosrt of all, while I see how Larry’s store should be shut down while in violation of the TOS or Dan’s wishes, but Larry as at *least* a BL buyer is totally unrelated to the issue at hand. Removing his account entirely seems completely unjustified, as Larry didn’t seemingly make any mistakes as a buyer, only as a seller.

As a buyer/seller on ebay, Amazon and Bricklink I want the admins to protect me from individuals which don’t respect the ToS.

If a chap on ebay has a feedback rating of “-2” as a buyer on ebay would you bid on his auctions?

Scott A