 Off-Topic / Debate / 25458
Re: suspended Bricklink shops.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

It does not matter what Tim thinks is inside or outside the ToS. It is not his
call to make. Obviously, Dan thought it was not inline with the ToS - and thats
really the only view that means anything here - right?

Mark,

What are you trying to gain by the repetition of this idea?  We get it.  You
think that we don't have a right to an opinion.  I happen to disagree.  If
you're merely pointing out that we don't have the power to change anything over
at BL, then maybe you're right and maybe not.  In any case, what's your stake in
this?

Chris