 Off-Topic / Debate / 25416
    Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Suzanne Rich Green
   important: FTR, I had/have NO emotional reaction to all this. I only reacted because I see that there may be a big change coming up in the market world, begun by this simple little post. If it wasn't this, I think it could have been some other thing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: suspended Bricklink shops —Terry Prosper
   (...) Do not overestimate the influence of Lar over at BL. He has many detractors there and I'm not sure everyone will be displeased by his store being closed. I myself couldn't care less because I'm not visiting BL more than a couple times a year (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops)