 Off-Topic / Debate / 25398
Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

(snip)

   Green-Eyed Devil’s Advocate: Oh alright, I can give you an bootleg copy of latest Final Fantasy cluebook.

God: BOOTLEG?

Green-Eyed Devil’s Advocate: Bootleg.

God: The one with the cheat codes for “god” mode?

Green-Eyed Devil’s Advocate: Yup.

God: Oh, alright, I won’t end the world today....

You lost me at “Final Fantasy”, GEDA (not to be confused with “Yoda”-- AFAIK). I am not a “Gamer”, (not to be confused with a “Goer” -- Are you uh, uh a Goer?), so I may need a better example of a Worthy, Divine Bribe™

In a parallel universe, you could possibly be a Python.

JOHN