 Off-Topic / Debate / 25397 (-5)
  Re: Evolution... it never ends

(...) Of course, which is why such "solutions" have no place being taught in a public science classrooms. They belong in church instead. Keep in mind this is pretty much an issue being driven by Creationists - not all religious people in general. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) God was always threatening to do that anyway, so that's nothing new... God: Wars, torture, greed, stupidity, short-sightedness, vanity...I've put up with these forever and still haven't brought things to an end. But these humans have gone too (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2psB6.I3w@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) How does collecting dishes hurt society? People collect all kinds of things used by famous figures in history. Their fascination is more (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I2pwDy.12H2@lugnet.com... (...) rough (...) Funny, I find clone bricks offensive. :P It's a lot easier to moderate if you have vague guidelines. (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Atheism (was: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution)

(...) I think the common misconception is that most normal people can't understand why they care about things. IE "Why do I care if spotted owls become extinct? Why do I care if someone I don't know gets tortured?" Notice, it's not "Why *should* I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact