 Off-Topic / Debate / 25317
Re: Preaching to the Choir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:44:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
So what I want to know now is, if nobody can step up to the plate
and defend Bush, who exactly are all these people who answer polls
stating that they intend to vote for the guy?  It makes me think
that all those polls are being conducted on electronic voting
machines with no paper record.

Well, since you used me as example last week, I suppose I should
confirm that yes, I'm still planning to vote for Bush.  However, I'm
not going to defend my choice here.  Others far more articulate than
I are doing a much better job of that elsewhere, if you look in
the right places.

Chris, if you want more insight into my decision, we could possibly
discuss it in person at some nelug event before the election.

Have fun,

Don