 Off-Topic / Debate / 2518
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:15:57 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:28:41 GMT, "John DiRienzo"
<ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:

  Frank, I think you are right.  What Christopher is saying sounds a little
anarchist or something, but definitely not Libertarian.

Same thing. And just as silly.

Jasper, stop trolling. :-)

We've discussed what Libertarianism is and isn't in some depth, and you
know darn well that it is not anarchy or anything like it.