 Off-Topic / Debate / 25148
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution [may offend]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:14:40 GMT

   Hey, my first behavioral advice to you was that you stop giving yours to me.

I have a friend who, when we were kids, tended to use the F-word far too often. He was careful never to do this in front of his parents. On the one occasion he did, his father ordered him to “Stop f*$%£@&g swearing”.

I suppose, this is a case of do-as-I-say, not as-I-do. ;)

Scott A