 Off-Topic / Debate / 25056
Re: polygyny in "biblical times"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:38:49 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

As much as the quote is great out of context, it looks pretty clear that that’s not what’s intended.

I don’t get it; am I missing something obvious? What makes the “ten virgins” “bridesmaids for the bride”?

Whoa! Girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl-on-girl action, straight from the pages. I’ll have to reread this book after all.

Dave!

**Blush**

I’ll have another go at that: I don’t get it; am I missing something obvious? What makes the “ten virgins” “bridesmaids for the bridegroom”?

Scott A