 Off-Topic / Debate / 24862
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:11:31 GMT

<snip>

Also, your eager embrace of animals in this context is an attempt to blur the
issue.  You must first establish that animals are able to enter into legally
binding contracts.  Once you have done this, then I will discuss the more
specific issue of human/animal marital contracts.

You are merely trading one discriminated group for another.

How so?

Dave!

It's amazing that I just agreed with everything that was stated by Dave!

You cannot have sexual discrimination in laws.  A law forbidding same-sex
marriage is sexual discrimination and takes away rights from individuals.

Dave K