 Off-Topic / Debate / 2485
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:45:32 GMT

Now, this particular breach may be small beer, but it's a breach
nonetheless. You can certainly choose to be in breech ...

I may be in breeches, but don't pour any beer, small or otherwise,
in them. :-)

On a serious note, if the company only wants to mail one per
address, then getting one sent to every address you know of
*is* following the rules and is not a breach of anything, IMO.
I read "one per address" or "one per household" as
"we only want to send one per address" or "per household",
not "we are selling rights to use the product and you
can only use one per address" or "per household."

/Eric M/