 Off-Topic / Debate / 24814
    Re: Question for the Conservatives out there —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Some have tried to refute him, yes. Was that a Freudian slip? (...) I am not so keen on his suspension of Habeas Corpus or imposition of Income Tax, or on not supporting the right of peaceful secession but at least you can't successfully (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Question for the Conservatives out there —Dave Schuler
   (...) Whoops! Indeed my Freudian slip is showing. Oh, to be Jung again. (...) As to the first, I agree. As to the second, I disagree (but with reservations). As to the third, he was oath-sworn to fulfill the office of President, so in fighting (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)