 Off-Topic / Debate / 24757
Re: Geography (was: We'll take in your poor....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:31:33 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz wrote:

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz wrote:
Hmm, I think I could come reasonably close to pointing out the location of
every city I've lived in without just a map of North America including major
natural features.

Have you ever lived in Kansas?  ;)

No, and I admit, I would have a harder time placing Kansas with just a map
of natural features.

Look for the place with no elevation contours.  :-)

Yeah, the one that someone proved really WAS "flatter than a pancake"  ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/