 Off-Topic / Debate / 24721
Re: We'll take in your poor, your homeless, your oppressed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:45:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   The U.N. Well, sometimes it works, sometimes it works to some degree, and sometimes it is utterly useless.

I can guess how it will deal with this. I suppose the fact that this issue has been given this much attention is a small victory for those who really believe in freedom.

Scott A