 Off-Topic / Debate / 2467
Re: Motive vs Action (was Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:54:24 GMT

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 06:12:03 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

I don't get it.  If you're intending to debate, please provide reasoning to
support your examples.

You said your syustem was fair and provided examples. I provided
counterexamples.

Happy now?

Jasper