 Off-Topic / Debate / 24654
    Truth and consequences? —Dave Schuler
   It's been about nine months, and I've begun to wonder: Why isn't Bob Novak in jail? I don't criticize him for protecting his informant, but whether or not Novak reveals his source, Novak himself still violated national security by revealing Valerie (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Truth and consequences? —David Koudys
   (...) I am waiting as well. It seems like everything else during the Dubya time in office--hide anything and everything that might have the whiff of wrongness about it. If this happened on Bubba's watch, he and his administration would have been (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)