 Off-Topic / Debate / 24641
  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) Well, perhaps you should've replied directly to Scott, because you completely ignored what I had to say. Do you often speak just to hear the sound of your own voice? (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) Holy crap, I'm sorry I didn't conform *EXACTLY* to some strict unwritten forum rule of who should answer to who in what threads. Whatever. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) Liar. You're not sorry. You did it on purpose because you're one dimensional and have no sense of humor. (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sarcasm

(...) Last I heard it's a humourous device. It was present in my last post, and (URL) this post>. Maybe you missed it? I guess maybe different people have different senses of humour. <SARCASM> I'd certainly never accuse you of not having a sense of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) Don, do you often go into bars looking for fights? Scott A (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) No. That's what this place is for. Right? (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sarcasm

(...) From the internet. <www.cogsci.princeto...-bin/webwn Sarcasm: witty language used to convey insults or scorn>. Hee, hee. Don't know how I could have missed the insults and scorn. But you're right, I'm wrong. I see you are a funny guy after (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sarcasm

(...) I think this might not be formatted quite right, I think you need to put the http:// part on the front or else LUGNET thinks it is a relative link (shifted to plaintext so you could see it, but go upthread and try clicking on it to see what (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  An apology

(...) Ah perfect. Everyone seems distracted with BrickLinkGate, so.. I think it's long past time for me to take Larry's advice and "play nice". Yes, I admit it. I behaved like a total jerk when I posted to this thread way back in July (and probably (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An apology

(...) We all know it is always difficult to apologise, even a day, a week or a month or more later.. Hats off to you, Don. I hope those you were apologising to see it, and accept it. (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)